4DREPLAY, Inc., a San Francisco based, VC funded startup, is looking for a reliable Sr. Director of Sales to join our team. As a Director of Sales, you will manage all sales operations for the business. Your responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. In addition to managing the sales department and providing exceptional customer service to existing and potential clients.
4DREPLAY is the leading innovator of live sports broadcasting with interactive time-slice video and multi-view. We provide time-slicing videos that showcase any-time, any-angle highlights with an outstanding level of detail. Our system provides unprecedented viewing experience to sports fans. Our Vision is to be a frontier technology company while creating experiences to customers worldwide. We are growing quickly –and seeking curious, collaborative, creative people who want to make a difference at our company.
• Generate sales-ready leads through effective cold and warm outreach
• Generate and maintain new leads in the constantly expanding sports technology industry
•Build and manage strategic pipeline from prospecting to closing
•Consistently analyze, measure and provide actionable insights on relevant KPIs, metrics, and business objectives; work with senior leadership on quarterly and annual planning, aligned with division and company objectives
• Set and lead face-to-face meetings, video conferences or phone calls with stakeholders and senior decision makers
• Set sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories
• Identify potential business opportunities with sports teams, associations, broadcasting companies, wireless carriers
• Manage existing partnerships and look for additional opportunities
• Develop and organize new business development initiatives
• Work closely with Marketing to formulate and maintain branding
• Work closely with Operation team to ensure project delivers the goals.
• Keep track of business goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Industry expertise in B2B brand awareness sales
• Ability to find and develop new business opportunities with leading sports and technology brands
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of senior client and agency contacts
• 5+ years of experience in successfully leading sales initiatives
• Experience in building and expanding a successful sales team while driving revenue
• Must be flexible to travel
• Start-up experience is a plus
• Sports industry experience is a plus
• Experience working in Europe and/or Asia regions is a plus
• Someone who has their own book of existing contacts in either sports production or telecom corporate industries, highly preferred
• Bay Area based –office located in San Francisco, CA
• You’re passionate about being part of a successful high growth media technology company
• You want to make an impact and aren’t looking for a cookie cutter 9-5pm
• You’re a builder, problem solver and have a growth mindset
• You’re hungry to learn
• You’re passionate about sports
4DREPLAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, national origin, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us, and we thank you for your interest in 4DREPLAY. We offer competitive compensation. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself.