4DREPLAY, Inc., a San Francisco based, VC funded startup,is looking for a reliable Accounting Manager to join our team. As an Accounting Manager, you will oversee the accounting department functions with a focus on ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting. You will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities.
4DREPLAY is the leading innovator of live sports broadcasting with interactive time-slice video and multi-view. We provide time-slicing videos that showcase any-time, any-angle highlights with an outstanding level of detail. Our system provides unprecedented viewing experience to sports fans. Our Vision is to be a frontier technology company while creating experiences to customers worldwide. We are growing quickly –and seeking curious, collaborative, creative people who want to make a difference at our company.
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR), general ledger (GL), and taxes
• Assist in all areas of the monthly corporate close process including all areas of operational accounting -GL, AP, fixed assets, payroll accruals, intercompany accounting, consolidations, analytical review and reporting and related activities to ensure complete and accurate financials in accordance with U.S. GAAP
• Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Perform the quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
• Identify risks, implement controls, and maintain proper process documentation in accordance with SOX
• Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• Fluent in communicating in Korean and English, both verbally and written
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
• Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
• Start-up experience preferred, but not required.
4DREPLAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, national origin, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us, and we thank you for your interest in 4DREPLAY. We offer competitive compensation. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself.